Saturday, December 20, 2008


Little Van is a little over 3 weeks old now and I feel like he his making huge leaps in his development. He has become quite squirmy now and loves to scratch his face. Today he gave himself a blood blister because he grab his nose and wouldn't let go. I'm scared when he is able to intentionally grab things, such as Mom's hair. He is growing like a weed and is almost into the 3 to 6 month old clothes. He has his Dad's big feet, none of his socks seem to fit! He is sleeping about 3 to 4 hours a time a night so that allows Mom a little more sleep. He has been the perfect baby and we couldn't have asked for anything more! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. We will take many pictures since this will be Van's first one!

No comments: