Van had a wonderful day at the park this afternoon! I love the fact that it can snow 8 inches on Friday and then be in the 60's on Sunday! Van had a blast in the swing and even made a new friend with a girl that was born on Christmas! I can't believe he will be 16 months old next week, where does the time go? He recovered great from getting the ear tubes put in and has since been learning a bunch of new words. He now says light, please, bye, mama, dada, tree, and door. He does a lot of pointing and then tries repeating the word. Now that we are walking we spend a lot of time outside. He loves the slide and swing! He is making new friends with our neighbors and is just as happy as can be. I don't think he has any idea his world is about to change!
Things are going well with me. I am 37 weeks pregnant and I am so ready to be done. I go to the dr. tomorrow and hopefully they will tell me I am progressing. I was dilated to 1cm at my last appointment but I was also like that with Van for 3 weeks! If you check back to the Nov. 2008 post there is a picture of me with a basketball and I thought I should do one with this baby too, so here you go!

No comments:
Post a Comment