Sunday, March 7, 2010

35 weeks and counting


This picture was taken last week at 35 weeks. As you can tell my shirts are barely long enough to cover my basketball sized belly! So far I have been feeling great but this last month is really when I know I will start to get uncomfortable. The dr. said everything looks great and the heartbeat is strong. I start going in weekly on March 15th so our new little one's arrival is quickly approaching.
Van is doing well. He caught another cold/virus and had to spend a few days with both Grandma's last week, they each had a lovely time with the snuggly Van. He seems to be on the mend now and we spent a large amount of time outside yesterday.
Van just woke up from his nap so I'd better go, sorry this post is so short!

No comments: