We went in for our 20 week ultrasound and the dr. got a great face shot of our little bean. We are waiting until April to find out the sex but the dr. said everything looks great! Our little bean already weighs 1 lb and was quite active during the ultrasound. The dr. said the little one looked very healthy (meaning a large) and that I am a good place to grow little babies, lol! Van went with us to the appointment and got to see his new little sibling. I feel great and I got back the week of Christmas to have my glucose levels checked.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
20 weeks and counting
We went in for our 20 week ultrasound and the dr. got a great face shot of our little bean. We are waiting until April to find out the sex but the dr. said everything looks great! Our little bean already weighs 1 lb and was quite active during the ultrasound. The dr. said the little one looked very healthy (meaning a large) and that I am a good place to grow little babies, lol! Van went with us to the appointment and got to see his new little sibling. I feel great and I got back the week of Christmas to have my glucose levels checked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment