Saturday, November 21, 2009

20 weeks


Here I am at 20 weeks, I can't believe I'm already 1/2 way through this pregnancy! I go in for my ultrasound on Tuesday but we aren't finding out what we are having. Everyone will have to wait until April!! So far I have been feeling great. I seem to be more tired this time around but I think that's because I am covering positions at work and chasing Van around the house, both things I didn't do with my first pregnancy. I already feel big but when I look at the picture I know I still have a lot more room to grow!
Van will be turning one next week and we will be having his party on Saturday. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. We hope all is well with everyone and you have a Happy Thanksgiving!! I just want to say how thankful we are to have amazing friends and family. We have such a great support system I don't know what we would do without everyone.

No comments: