Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas






Merry Christmas!!! We had a wondeful Christmas and are excited to see what the New Year will bring. Van was spoiled by both sets of Grandparents. He couldn't figure out why new toys were wrapped. He started saying his first word this week, ball. Man does he love to play with any sort of ball. Keegan and him have become quite the buddies because Van will throw the ball and Keegan will bring it back to him. It's a nice game when we have Keegan around but when we are without her fetch is not nearly as fun for Mommy! Van is really close to walking. He has started to stand on his own and even taken a few steps but we have yet to see him walk across the room. He is really close and we will be chasing him before we know it! He is also working on his 8th tooth, as my Mom says he is becoming a landshark!


Things have been going well with the newest addition. I've been tired but chasing Van around the house will tire just about anyone. I feel the little one move all the time. I had an appointment on Christmas week and everything looked great. The heartbeat was strong and I passed my glucose test. I can't believe I'm already 25 weeks! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!




No comments: