Saturday, August 29, 2009

9 months!

Van is officially 9 months old now!!! We went to the dr. on his 9 month birthday and got his stats: 22lbs 13 oz and 29 inches tall. He is in the 65% for his weight and 75% for his height. He is a big boy!! I told the dr. he is suicidal. He tried to climb off the exam table several times, then he tried to jump from the dr.'s arms. Now that he is on the move there is no stopping him. The dr. said he looked great and is doing very well developmentally!!! We are so proud.

John and I are excited for fall to come. We've drafted for our fantasy football league and are ready for the football season to be here!! John is going to start working on the basement again this fall. I can't wait to have some additional living space. Van needs some more room to roam!!

No comments: