Van giving his 2nd cousin a big smile!
Van was baptized at St. Anne's Church in Arvada, CO on Sept. 13, 2009 (I know I'm behind in posting, better late then never)! He was such a great guy. He had a hard time making it through mass however he was a champ when it came for his time to shine. He didn't cry when the water was poured over his head and he was ready to party after! We are so grateful that both of his godparents were able to be in town for the ceremony. His godmother is his Aunt Julia Krattenmaker and his godfather is our good friend Kevin Ketterhagen. Both are involved in the Catholic church and Van is lucky to have such amazing godparents! I must say the party after the ceremony was amazing. My Mom put together all the food and it was delicious. John's parents brought all the drinks. Overall it was such a special day and we are so blessed to have such an amazing family.

No comments:
Post a Comment