Van has officially turned into a crawling machine. He is allover the house and getting into everything. He loves to try and dump the animals water bowl. Another one of his favorites is the DVD player and the receiver. Here is a picture of him taken today. He is slowly loosing his mo-hawk and gaining more hair. He will turn 9 months on Thursday so I will have some updates on his weight and height. Everyone said he would thin out when he started crawling but so far all I've noticed is that he is eating more and taking longer naps. He still has some of the biggest thighs I have seen on a baby his age! I hope everyone is well!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
The crawling machine
Van has officially turned into a crawling machine. He is allover the house and getting into everything. He loves to try and dump the animals water bowl. Another one of his favorites is the DVD player and the receiver. Here is a picture of him taken today. He is slowly loosing his mo-hawk and gaining more hair. He will turn 9 months on Thursday so I will have some updates on his weight and height. Everyone said he would thin out when he started crawling but so far all I've noticed is that he is eating more and taking longer naps. He still has some of the biggest thighs I have seen on a baby his age! I hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment