


This past weekend we went up to Vail so John could fish the Roaring Fork. While the guys were fishing my Mom and I went to the pool with Van. This was his first time in a large pool and he had a blast! My Mom got some great shots of him and a video of him laughing. I will see if I can figure out how to get the video on here. After the pool he was exhausted and slept for 2 hours! We are going to try and go swimming again this weekend!
Not much else to update on. Van is still close to crawling but not quite there yet. He is still talking all the time. He did get his first tooth!! It's on the bottom and he has another one that is just about through. Needless to say he has been a little cranky these past few days but you can't blame him.

No comments:
Post a Comment