Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Backwards Crawl


Van has started the backwards crawl! He goes on his belly and then pushes himself backwards. This morning while I was packing our lunches he started and almost went down the stairs! This past weekend we went to Isabell's (Johns co-worker's daughter) 1st birthday party, that's where we got this great shot of him. Always such a happy guy!!

When I dropped Van off at daycare this morning he cried when I left for the first time. It broke my heart. I must say that made me want to sell the cleaners and be a stay at home mom. I hope he is doing better now. I know it brought a tear to my eye, I just wanted to pick him up and head home.

He is growing up too quickly!! He has one tooth all the way through and another on the way. Needless to say he has been a little bit fussy recently. He still is our chunky man at 21lbs 5ozs! We hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: