Friday, July 31, 2009

8 months

Can you believe Van is 8 months old already??? Where does the time go? Van is still growing like crazy, we think he is over 22 lbs now. I know I've said this the past couple of posts but he is really close to crawling. This morning he got on all fours and jumped forward. It was pretty cute! His bottom two teeth are officially through and we now have our happy guy back.

We had dinner at my parents on Sunday for my birthday and I think Van was a bigger attraction then my birthday, I guess that means I didn't get any older right??? :) Both Grandma's got to hold him along with the great grandma and grandpa. Needless to say he made the rounds! I must say we are so blessed to have such a happy guy.

I tried to upload the swimming video but got several error messages. If you are on facebook you should add me because I posted it on there. I hope everyone is having an amazing summer! I will let you know and get a video once Van is on the move!

No comments: