Falling over...
Sitting up!
I know I've been a slacker and not posted on here recently so here's a quick update. Van is almost 6 months old, he will be on Wed. May 27th. He goes to the dr. that day for his 6 month check-up so I will have official stats then. According to our at home scale and ruler he is 20lbs and 28in. So needless to say, he is huge!!!
Van really wants to type on the keyboard, so here are some words from him:
hf hhttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh b
Van started daycare about 2 weeks ago and is doing great. He already has a cold and has given it to me, oh the joys of daycare. Van is making this very difficult for me, he really seems to want to play with the keyboard. I will give more of an update once he is sleeping! Hope all is well!

No comments:
Post a Comment