Van is officially 6 months old today!!! He went in for his check-up this afternoon and also received another round of shots. He seemed to take them pretty well, I gave him some Tylenol and now he is upstairs sleeping. Now the good stuff, he weighs (drum roll please)..........19 lbs 4 oz and is 26 inches long. I thought he was bigger then that but it puts him the 75% of other kids his age. The dr. said he looks great. He is able to start on baby food now so that should be fun! I will get some more pictures of him playing and eating.
He is doing great in daycare. He is having a blast and has no trouble sleeping. He is sleeping through the night, from about 8pm to 6am. We still don't have any teeth yet but I'm sure they'll be arriving soon. I think he may start crawling soon because when he see's something he wants he goes full board towards it. Needless to say there have been many face plants! I will try and update the blog more then once a month! I hope all is well.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment