We are starting to get into more a routine and some sense of normalcy. Van is eating about every 3 hours which allows me time to get things done! I am back to work now 6 days a week for about 4 hours everyday. I must say it is nice to get out of the house. Van loves it at work, I think that is where he gets his best sleep with all the white noise the equipment creates. Hopefully I can keep bringing him to work with me until he becomes mobile! Van is growing like crazy, last time we weighed him on our "at home" scale he was up to 13 lbs. We still don't have much of a neck, I think it may be hidden by the double chins!
Last night was an amazing sleep night for us all! Van slept a 5 hour stretch and then a 3.5 hour stretch, needless to say we all woke up extremely refreshed. We never know what each night will bring but for the most part he sleeps between 3 to 4 hours at night.
John went fishing today and I went horseback riding so we both have big smiles on our faces! It's nice to be able to do something that we enjoy! We hope all is well with everyone and they are enjoying the New Year!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment