Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 month appointment

Van had his 2 month appointment today and let me just start out by stating that we have a linebacker on our hands! He is 13 lb 15 oz and 24.5 inches long, that puts him in the 90% of other babies his same age. He is doing great and the dr. is very impressed with him. He has fairly good head control and has starting cooing to us! We had a several minute conversation the other day! He also got his first set of immunizations today so he is sleeping away. I must say I've never seen his face get so red when he got those shots, poor guy.

We are headed up to the mountains this weekend so Van will have his first experience with altitude. I'll get some pictures of him bundled up in his little snowsuit! I hope everyone is having a wonderful January and is staying warm!!!

No comments: