Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Boy

I took Van took the dr. yesterday because at several feedings he would stop nursing and just start screaming. I would sit him up on my lap and he would let out a huge burp and then start sucking on his hand like he was hungry again so then I would continue nursing. The dr. said it could be any number of things but he looked great and weighed in at a whopping 13lb 8oz, so she wasn't concerned about his growth! Other then those few feeding incidents things are going great. He is starting to get a lot more head control and even slept 6 hours last night! We are really making progress on the sleepless nights (now that I say that I probably jinxed myself). I hope all is well with everyone and I will try and get some new pictures up soon!

No comments: