Monday, November 3, 2008

First Post


Hello all and welcome to our blog! I thought I would try this out as a way to keep in touch with everyone! I am almost through my first pregnancy. I only have 4 more weeks to go!!! I can't wait! The nursery is all set up so now all we need is the baby. So far everything with the pregnancy has been great, no problems or concerns from the doctor. It's crazy to think that John and I will be parents. Time sure does fly. I feel like it was just a short time ago we graduated from college and were thrown into the real world. Some how we have survived and are now about to bring a little one into the picture.

Here is the most recent picture of my belly at 31 weeks. I promise to get an updated picture on here soon.

No comments: