Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breastfeeding Prep Course

Let me start out by saying how wonderful John is for attending the Breastfeeding Prep Course! He didn't want to go but I made him and he found it to be rather interesting (or at least that is what he said when we left last night). We learned a lot of new information that will hopefully be helpful in a successful breastfeeding baby!

We are pretty much all ready for Van. I am picking up some last minute items that I will need for his arrival. Our bags are all packed so when the time comes we are prepared to head for the hospital. As for me, I am doing well. Starting next week I will be cutting back on my work schedule, pending all employees show up for work. I am really starting to get uncomfortable and now I seem to waddle rather then walk. I am really hoping for a Turkey baby! Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: