Feeding Lily is always a family affair! Van loves to help out whenever he can, not always the most helpful but it's the thought that counts...right?? I thought I would give a quick update on Lily's 4 month check-up. She was a whopping 11lb 4.5oz which puts her in the 5% for other babies her age. She is 24 inches tall and in the 50%, so in other words she may be a model. :) The dr. thought she looked great and is developmentally doing extremely well. She wants me to start with baby foods now to try and get some extra calories in her. She had another ear infection, poor girl, this was her 4th. She goes back next week to make sure the antibiotics worked and I think I will be asking the dr. about tubes.
On a happier note I took Van and Lily out to the Slade's house for there first ride! Van was a little timid at first but once he realized that the pony Bullet wasn't nearly as fast as a real bullet he enjoyed himself. He even held onto the horn and rode himself for a few strides. We are going to take as many trips out to ride as we can before the weather turns south. I would love to have either Van or Lily take to riding!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment