Sunday, July 25, 2010

A weekend at the Krattenmakers!

Here are some pictures that we took this weekend. The kids are both growing up so fast. We found a new park today that is along the Cherry Creek Trail and Van had a blast (of course I forgot my camera) but here are some of our indoor activities!

Here is Van helping me fix the vacuum!Lily pretty much has total head control and can roll from her belly to her back. She also rolls from her back to her side (I catch her sleeping on her side a lot)


There is Van in the Bumbo, I don't know how he fits but he does...
And here is Lily discovering a whole new world!


This is what happens when you give Van his chocolate syrup and he doesn't want it (we have do disguise his medicine for his acid reflux and chocolate syrup and yogurt are the only 2 methods we have found that work)!

No comments: