Lily is over a week old and I really don't know where the time has gone. I think John and I are crazy for having 2 kids this close together! Van is loving his job as a big brother and even can say Lily, he pronounces it "Ily." He loves to look at her and check on her when she is crying.
Lily is doing great and sleeping as well as can be expected at 1 week. She dealt with a bit of jaundice and we were introduced to the LED light bed and made sure Lily knew the route to the hospital with all the trips we took! Luckily that is over and she is doing fine.
She hasn't been crying much...yet...hopefully I didn't just jynx us! Whoops.
She seems very content and likes to hang out and take in her surroundings. She also really enjoys it when Mom holds her. John looks forward to dressing her in a lovely Notre Dame cheerleader outfit!
We are very fortunate to be blessed with two wonderful children!

No comments:
Post a Comment