Nana (Kathy) made him the rabbit puppet which he loved. Van is already very spoiled!!
Van had a wonderful first Easter. He played with several of his first plastic eggs filled with jelly beans. He thought they were quite fun! He also was the center of attention all weekend at both the Rouse and Krattenmaker gatherings. He is growing up so quickly! We are working on sitting up now, he is really more of a leaner! He talks all the time and loves to grab at anything he can get his little hands on! I've started him on cereal mixed with breastmilk and he seems to be enjoying that. I don't know how much of it he actually gets in his mouth! Overall Van is doing great! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We are headed to Omaha this weekend for a good friends wedding. I'm sure I'll have some stories with the 8 hour drive ahead of us with a 4 1/2 month old!

No comments:
Post a Comment