We had a great time at attending Stock Show! The whole family went but Lily was to little to participate so I thought I throw in a picture of her in her new adventures with finger foods. She still is tiny, 16lbs at 9 months but she is doing great. She is busy exploring the house and pulling up on everything. She was a great sport at the stock show and loved looking at all the animals!
Van had so much fun in the petting zoo with the goats, llama and sheep. He was so busy looking and petting everything, I think I might have a little cowboy on my hands! He was really excited when we went downstairs and saw the cows!
Van had a blast riding Twinkie! He cried when the ride was over because he didn't want to get off. I guess that means a pony is in Van's future...

1 comment:
I should so take Ella to the Stock show. Anyway. I just thought I would let you know that Ella wasn't even 16lbs at 10 months so your little girl is doing great.
Post a Comment