Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girl Trip to X Lazy F

Lily, Keegan and I spent 5 days up in the Black Mesa, just over an hour outside of Gunnison along the Black Canyon at a ranch called X Lazy F. Lily was a great traveler since we had about a 5 1/2 drive and we went over a couple of passes. The ranch reminds a lot of summer at camp Cheley when I was younger. Lily, Keegan and I had our own cabin and there were about 21 people that were also at the Ranch. I met several of them last year and others were old friends. Lily was adored by everyone and that allowed me to go riding every morning! In the afternoons we took walks down the fishing pond. Keegan got a lot of exercise and had a blast. The Ranch had an amazing view of the San Juan Mountain Range and the weather was perfect. John wasn't able to come since he ran out of vacation days but next year the whole family will be going, there is some amazing fishing in that area. We hope you enjoy our photos!




While the girls are away the boys will be Rockstars!


Our group trail ride, there are 7 of us! I'm the one taking the picture, you can see Demi's ears.

Looking at camp from the fishing pond

The view (San Juan Mountain Range)


Lily, Keegan and I on our walk down to the pond


No comments: