
e


These are pictures from our family photo shoot when Van is 6 months old. We had them taken by Mitch Bowers (the same photographer that did our wedding).
Life is just flying by now that we have Van in the picture. I can't believe he almost 7 months old now. I go back and look at pictures of him when he was first born and I am amazed how many changes have occurred. He could barely open his eyes and now he is smiling and laughing. He didn't even know what his hands were and now he is grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth. He hasn't figured out that his legs are used to hold him up, he still thinks they are a good place to store fat! He is still growing like crazy. I installed another car seat because his current car seat is only safe up to 22lbs and I think he may be reaching that milestone soon. Van is doing great eating food. As you can see from the many fat rolls he doesn't miss a meal! He is still in the process of trying all the new baby foods but so far we have determined he doesn't like Banana's. Sorry I have been slacking in updating the blog but life is just moving too quickly! I wish I could stop time and enough more of Van, he is such a happy guy! I hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment