Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

So I have been really bad about keeping this updated, I apologize! Things are going great with Van. I think he is going through another growth spurt, he is eating non-stop. He is about to graduate to 6-9 month clothes and when weighed him on our scale at home he is almost up to 16 lb. He has much better head control now but still hates "tummy time." I sit him up on my lap and I figure that counts for some tummy time since he has to hold his head up. He is really close to rolling from him back to his belly. He puts his legs really high up in the air and then drops them to the side. I think once he realizes that move may put him on his tummy he stops!

He is smiling non-stop now. I know one of these days he is going to let out his first laugh. He loves it when you make funny faces at him or are changing his diaper. We had one week where he slept through the night but now we are back to our 2:30am feedings and with this growth spurt, sometimes even more. I can't wait til we hit that momentous occasion! I hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: